- Numerical Algorithms for Finding the Greatest Common Divisors of Polynomials in the Orthogonal Basis. (Tier 1)
- Sparse Resultant Formulas and Multi-homogeneous Optimal Resultant Matrices. (Tier 2)
- The Formulation and Computation of Dixon-based Multivariate Polynomial Resultants. (FRGS)
- Determination of Symmetry Groups of 2-Generator 2- Groups of Class Two and their Rationalization in Molecular Vibration. (FRGS)
- Symbolic Approaches to Algorithms for Computing Uni-variate Integral Polynomial Greatest Common Divisors. (FRGS)
- Application of the Parallel Multiscale Element Free Galerkin Method (EFG) in 2D Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) Models”, Vot. No. 08J01, 1/12/2012 – 31/12/2013.