- The official language of ISMI-ICTAS18 is English.
- ISMI-ICTAS18 participants are automatically registered as Malaysian Mathematics in Industry Workshop (MMIW) participants.
- Certificate of attendance can be obtained from the secretariat after the closing ceremony on 6 September 2018
The following are general guidelines for presenting and non-presenting participants.
Presenting participants are required to follow these instructions:
- Submit your Abstract electronically via the online conference paper management system “EasyChair” as posted in the Abstract Submission page.
- After you receive notification of abstract acceptance, kindly register and pay the fees following the instructions posted in Registration page and Payment Instruction page on our website. The registration form and payment has to be received by us, latest 15 July 2018.
- You may submit your Full Paper electronically as posted in Full Paper Submission page.
- Full papers will be reviewed and considered for publication in the SCOPUS INDEXED PROCEEDING and other possible publications (MATEMATIKA & MJFAS)
- Participants will be presenting their papers at the oral presentation sessions.
- Presenting guidelines can be found here.