- To gather leading researchers experienced in industrial applications.
- To provide a platform for researchers and industry practitioners to share their experiences in industry using mathematical tools.
- To strengthen collaborations among mathematicians from around the world.
- To promote and support the use of mathematical models in industry for a sustainable environment and optimal allocation of resources.
Scope of Seminar
Research and development in Mathematics for Industrial and Real applications in the broad areas of:
- Applied Mathematics
- Operational Research
- Computational Mathematics
The official languange of the seminar is English.