Programme Name: Master of Science (Chemistry)
To produce graduates who:
- have an in-depth knowledge in advanced areas of chemistry: organic, physical, inorganic, and analytical.
- have high intellectual skills and competence in solving problems in chemistry and related sciences.
- are responsive and adaptive to changing situation and with high desire to continuously acquire new knowledge and skills.
- can articulate ideas and findings through oral presentation and scientific writing.
- can independently design, perform and manage scientific research using acceptable methodology.