- The official language of ISMI2021 is English.
- Certificate of attendance can be obtained from the secretariat after the closing ceremony on 19 August 2021.
The followings are general guidelines for presenting and non-presenting participants.
Instructions to Presenting Participants
Presenting participants are required to follow these instructions:
- Submit your Abstract electronically via the online conference paper management system “EasyChair” as posted in the Abstract Submission page.
- After you receive notification of abstract acceptance, kindly register and pay the fees following the instructions posted in Registration page and Payment Instruction page on our website. The registration form and payment has to be received by us, latest 1 July 2021.
- You may submit your Full Paper electronically as posted in Full Paper Submission page.
- Full papers will be reviewed and considered for publication in the indexed and non-indexed and publications.
- Participants will be presenting their papers at the oral presentation sessions.
- Presenting guidelines can be found here.