The International Seminar on Mathematics in Industry 2021 (ISMI2021) is a virtual conference that brings Quadruple Helix model of collaboration and synergy among academia, government agencies, industry, and community. It aims to disseminate knowledge and share the experiences and research on all aspects of industrial mathematics and statistics.
Since 2013, ISMI has established itself as a multidisciplinary platform that enables the mathematical scientist and industry practitioners to discuss their experiences in emerging developments, innovations as well as challenges encountered in the real industrial problems. Following from ISMI2013, ISMI2017, and ISMI-ICTAS2018, closer ties have been forged between mathematical scientists and industry partners in Malaysia through various successful project collaborations.
This year, ISMI2021 will be held on 17-th to 19-th August 2021 with the theme
“Mathematical Thinking in Industrial Innovation”.
ISMI2021 is organized by UTM-Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (UTM-CIAM) and Department of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science, UTM in collaboration with MyHIMS Solutions PLT. This year will mark a new history for ISMI where it is co-located with MYHIMS-C 2021.
We look forward to seeing you online – at ISMI2021.
New Deadline for Abstract Submission!
Abstract deadline is now extended to 30 April 2021. Click here to read the guidelines for Abstract.
HOST AND ORGANISER
IN COLLABORATION WITH
SCOPE OF SEMINAR
The conference will cover the following broad areas of research and development in Mathematics for Industrial and Real Applications but not limited to
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling
- Statistical Modelling
- Operational Research
- Mathematical Optimisation
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
- Computational Mathematics
This conference envisions to:
- provide a platform for researchers, academic scientists, and industrial practitioners to share their experiences in industry using mathematical and statistical tools.
- encourage interaction between academia and industry, leading to innovations in both fields.
- promote and support the broad use of mathematical and statistical models in diverse applications for a sustainable environment and optimal allocation of resources.
- SCOPUS Indexed Journals
- ESCI-WoS Indexed Journals
FEES & REGISTRATION
UTM-Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (UTM-CIAM)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 UTM Johor Bahru, Johor