Video Conferencing is a live video-based meeting between two or more people in different locations using video-enabled devices. Video conferencing allows multiple people to meet and collaborate face to face long distance by transmitting audio, video, text and presentations in real time through the internet.
- Video conferencing is a highly convenient use of technology that allows users in different locations to hold face-to-face meetings.
- There are many ways to utilize video conferencing technology, such as company meetings, job training sessions, or addressing board members.
- Video conferencing can be used to connect a traditional classroom with students who are taking the class remotely.
- The stability and quality of the video conference may fluctuate with the speed and reliability of the data connection.
- There are a variety of ways video conferencing can be conducted—like using smartphones and tablets or via desktop computers.
Facebook Live Streaming
Youtube Live Streaming
Youtube Live is a live streaming service and offers an easy way to reach your audience in real-time. Whether you’re streaming a video game, hosting a live Q&A, or teaching a class, YouTube live tools will help you manage your stream and interact with viewers in real-time.
Virtual Conference Platform
Cisco Webex Meeting
Webex Meetings is Cisco’s cloud-based web and video conferencing service that enables global and virtual teams to collaborate on mobile devices and standards-based video systems in real time.
Streamyard Online Meeting
StreamYard is a live streaming studio in your browser. Interview guests, share your screen, and much more. Stream directly to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
Microsoft Teams, the hub for team collaboration in Microsoft 365, integrates the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective.
#Easily manage every aspect of your conference