B.Sc. in Mathematics
Nama Program: Sarjana Muda Sains Matematik (SSCE)
Bachelor of Science (Mathematics)
Fulfils all university requirements and the following programme requirements:
Matriculation/STPM with a minimum CGPA of 2.80, AND a minimum Grade B in Mathematics AND a minimum Grade B- in ONE (1) science subjects.
The objectives of the Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) program are to provide the knowledge, skills and attributes that should be achieved by the graduates for a successful career. It is therefore anticipated that, graduates of the program will
- become competent professionals in mathematics working in related sectors notably in teaching, research and development of new knowledge.
- progress professionally with proficient soft skills.
- have high standard of ethical conduct, positive outlook, and societal responsibilities.
Graduates of this programme can work as
- Academicians and researchers in institutions of higher learning.
- Researchers at R&D departments in government-linked companies (GLC) or multinationals.
- Financial executives in financial institutions.
- Administrative officers in government establishments or private sectors.
- Sales and marketing executives.
Faculty of Science
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 UTM Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
+ (6) 07-5534050
Undergraduate Office :
Tel : +607-5534043/5534046 (C17)
Postgraduate Office :
Tel : +607-55610357 or +607-5610358 (T05)
For futher details, please visit us at:
Website : science.utm.my
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/FakultiSainsUTM/
Update 30 Dec 2019