Beneficiary: Returnees from Japan with nationalities of developing countries and regions
Eligibility: Under 45 years old. At least one year after returning from Japan
Research period: 60-90 consecutive days
(1) Round-trip Air fare and
(2) Daily allowance (¥11,000/day) for the recipient and
(3) Remuneration for cooperation (up to ¥50,000) for the research advisor
|Opening for JASSO Research Guidance Follow up for 2019
Eligible countries and regions : Developing countries and regions
Period of dispatch : The length of stay in the dispatched area is 7-10 days
(1) Round-trip Airfare,
(2) Living Expenses（¥16,000 / for each day of stay in the dispatched area）,
(3) Expenses for Guidance ( Maximum amount of ¥100,000)
|Opening For JSPS Long Term Fellowship
DURATION OF FELLOWSHIPS: 12 to 24 months
(1) Airfare A round-trip air ticket (based on JSPS’s regulations)
(2) Maintenance Allowance ¥362,000 per month
(3) Miscellaneous A settling-in allowance of ¥200,000, Overseas travel insurance, etc.
|Call for 2019A Long-Term Proposals at SPRING8
Dateline: November 22, 2018, 10:00 am (Japan Time)
(1)The proposal has clear scientific objectives and research plans.
(2) The long-term and organized use of SPring-8 will contribute to:
a. delivering outstanding results in the field of science and technology,
b. developing a new research area or a new experimental method, and
c. significantly improving industrial base technology.
The interview (20-min presentation and 20-min Q & A session) is scheduled for Thursday, December 13 or Friday, December 14, 2018* at SPring-8; please prepare your presentation on your Long-Term Proposal well in advance.